Make a donation on our patronage account
The King Baudouin Fondation grants its cooperation to the MSK. Donations to the Foundation from €40 per year give rise to a tax reduction of 45% on the amount actually paid (art. 145/33 WIB). No matter how small or large your contribution, we can let even more people enjoy art and heritage.
Deposit your money in the cultural patronage account Museum of Fine Arts, managed by the King Baudouin Foundation, on account BE10 0000 0404 with BIC BPOTBEB1 of the King Baudouin Foundation with structured communication 129/1029/00031.
Would you prefer to spread your support over a year? A monthly transfer to the same account is also possible. If you donate 500 euros, you will be immortalised as a Silver Patron, while Golden Patrons donate 1,500 euros. Interested in becoming a silver or golden patron? Please contact MSK corporate.
Support one of our projects
You can also choose to support a specific part of our work. To do so, first make a donation to the patronage account, and then send an email stating your preferred project to MSK corporate. We'll keep you informed on your chosen project.
- Expanding the offer for the blind and visually impaired: in addition to our tactile slides for the visually impaired, we want to expand the audio guide with visual descriptions of some 25 artworks. This way, we lower even more barriers to art.
- Offers for the deaf and hard of hearing: in 2023, we want to provide descriptions in Flemish Sign Language for about 20 works from the permanent exhibition. In this way, visitors with hearing impairments will also receive a more personalised service.
- Removing financial barriers: for some visitors, the financial threshold to a museum is very high.
Thanks to our patrons, we can offer the guided tour for rest and care homes, the low-incentive tour and talks for non-native newcomers at preferential rates.
- Restorations: the museum regularly carries out conservation and restoration treatments on art from its own collection as well as on works included in exhibitions. For example, on the occasion of the
'Theodoor Rombouts' exhibition (opens 21.01.2023), an important work from St Bavo's Cathedral will be restored.
- Sustainability programme: the MSK is making efforts to become more socially, socially and
ecologically sustainable. In 2023, we want to carry out a study to install solar panels, make furniture from discarded books, and screen our stock for recycling. Thanks to patronage, these trajectories can
- Renewal of the museum studio: dozens of children take part in creative workshops in the museum studio every week. With the support of our patrons, we can renovate the entire layout so that even more children and museum partners can make use of it.