125 years of friendship
Thanks to initiatives by the Friends, you can admire not only masterpieces of art from the Southern and Northern Netherlands, including the world-famous panels by Hieronymus Bosch, works by Rubens, Van Dyck, Jordaens or Hals, but also foreign masters, such as Géricault, De Champaigne, Hogarth, Magnasco and many others.
The Friends' efforts also contributed to the creation of the museum
building in Citadel Park and, most recently, to the redesign of the
museum interior and the expansion of the new Print Room.
- free admission to the permanent collection and most exhibitions;
- free subscription to the Museum newspaper (in Dutch) (available for non-members for a fee in the bookshop);
- free attendance at all MSK lectures (non-members €5 per adult);
- discount on in-house publications in the Museum Shop (standard 10%, up to 50% in specific cases);
- discount for a number of events such as guided tours and walking tours;
- opportunity to participate in exclusive excursions and art tours at home and abroad;
- personal invitation to the opening of all exhibitions in the MSK;
- invitation to the annual general meeting with subsequent lecture and receptions
All the above benefits plus:
- mention in the Museum Newspaper
- invitation to the VIP-openings of exhibitions
Become a Friend
Please provide us with your details below and choose a type of membership. You will then receive a personal mail with the payment details and further practical information.
Board of Directors
Willy Van der Gucht - chairman
Benjamin Biebuyck - vice-chairman
Pieter Lippens - treasurer
Hilde Lochs - secretary
Eric De Jaeger