restauration ghent altarpiece
New Prices from 01.01.2014
- Ghent residents
- senior citizens, 65+
- groups of 15 or more *
- teachers, with card
* Combination ticket 9 euro MSK and S.M.A.K. (groups 25+, min. 15 persons)
- youngsters aged 19 - 25
- school groups
- Ghent residents every Sunday, from 10.00 to 13.00
- Ghent residents during the Gentse Feesten
- Children and youngsters under 19
- Friends of the Museum of Fine Arts
- companions of a disabled person
- supervisors of school groups
- members of VMV (Flemish Museums Association)
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- guides, with card
- journalists, with card
Professionals in the tourism branch receive a 15% reduction on their regular entrance fee.
restauration the ghent altarpiece (12 Euro)
Admission to MSK (permanent collection), Caermersklooster and Saint Bavo's Cathedral.
There are special prices for each exhibition (more info)
Ghent all-in at a discount price!
30 euro (48h) / 35 euro (72h)
CityCard Gent is the special all-in access card to the main historical buildings, museums and top attractions in Ghent. You can also use the CityCard Gent on the bus or tram and what’s more, it also includes a boat trip.
You can buy the CityCard in the museum and other participating museums and in several sales points in Ghent.